! IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE CONTINUING !
Your use of Atlas Product(s) will be deemed acceptance to all personal risks involved with extreme sports activities. The user accepts his or her own risks knowing that involvement in sports, extreme sports, recreational sports, and other extreme activities can cause severe brain, head, neck, spine, and other bodily injuries regardless of any safety or protective equipment that is used. Although the Atlas Brace™ is designed to help reduce the risk and/or severity of Cervical spine injuries, there is no guarantee that injury will be prevented by the use of this, or any other safety equipment regardless of speed, height, or skill level of the user at the time of accident.
Atlas reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Product. If you do not agree with them, you must discontinue use of the Product. Your continued use of the Product will be deemed acceptance of the Agreement, and/or such modifications and additional terms and conditions.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
Atlas products cannot protect the user from all foreseeable, or unforeseeable impacts. By using this product the user accepts the risks involved with extreme sports, and understands that no safety equipment device can guarantee that any injury will be prevented. Motor sports, racing, and extreme sports can be dangerous. Participation in these activities can result in severe brain, head, neck, spine, and other bodily injuries which may result in paralysis or death. Perform these activities with caution and always wear the appropriate safety equipment. The Atlas Brace™ cannot protect against all potential impacts and/or injuries. Although the Atlas Brace™ is designed to help reduce the risk and/or severity of Cervical spine injuries, there is no guarantee that injury will be prevented by the use of this, or any other safety equipment. The Atlas Brace™ cannot provide any aid against Thoracic spinal injuries, or injuries caused by the shearing of the head/neck. This product should be used only in conjunction with a properly fitted,sized, and certified (DOT, SNELL, or alike) full-face helmet, and must be properly fitted and attached according to the instructions in the user manual and/or this website. Fitment and sizing info is listed at atlasbrace.com/faq.
Atlas Brace USA, LLC., Its subsidiaries, suppliers, employees, owners, officers, agents, or resellers shall not be held liable or responsible for injury, death or other damages (including loss of business, profits or punitive damages), to buyer/user and/or his/her heirs, or assigns, which may occur as a result of the use of the Atlas Brace™, the negligence of any party, whether passive or active, or of any alleged product defect of the Atlas Brace™. Seller shall have no liability whatsoever to buyer if the damage or injury claimed by buyer, has been the result of misuse, alteration, accident or abnormal conditions of operation or handling, as determined solely by seller or its authorized sales outlet.
Use at your own risk.
Atlas Brace Warranty Information
Atlas Brace USA, LLC guarantees that all of its products are free of lead content, are of the finest quality and free from manufacturing defects. Any product that we feel has been manufactured incorrectly or is of a defective nature will be replaced or repaired at our sole discretion. ALL WARRANTIES ARE VOID IF PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO ABUSE OR IMPROPER USE.
Atlas Brace Technologies Online Store Return Policy
1. Atlas will replace any product that is defective or was shipped in error at no cost to the customer.
2. Please call to get prior authorization before returning any item, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Atlas cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA.
3. To return an item you must contact us within 30 days from the date your package arrives. Atlas is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier.
4. Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. For each item returned for refund instead of exchange, a restocking fee of up to 15% may be assessed. There is no restocking fee for an exchange.
5. The Manufacturer's packaging must be clear of writings or markings.
6. Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
7. Special order items can be exchanged, but if returned for a refund then a restocking of 15% will apply.
8. All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are acceptable.
9. If you return any item from a combo/package deal for a refund, the items being kept from the combo/package deal will revert to regular pricing and customer will receive refund of the remainder after pricing has been recalculated to reflect original pricing. Atlas will not accept exchanges for items that are clearance or discontinued.
10. Return shipping costs and other incidental fees are the sole responsibility of the customer unless the item was defective or shipped in error.
Instructions for Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below to return the item.
1. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Call 1-661-505-4407 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA.
All returns must be in new condition and include all original manufacturers packaging. Returns must be received by Atlas within 30 days of the RMA issue date. Atlas Brace USA, LLC. is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package through the carrier. Always insure your return package for the full retail value of the item and obtain a tracking number from your chosen shipper. Unfortunately, we cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
There are two exchange methods available at Atlas: 1) Standard exchange or 2) Cross-ship. For the fastest service, Atlas Brace USA, LLC. can cross-ship orders that were purchased with a credit card. Atlas will temporarily charge your credit card for the cost of the replacement item(s). When Atlas receives the item(s) being cross-shipped, the additional charges will be refunded. If you do not wish to temporarily charge your credit card for the cross-shipped items, the standard exchange method will be used. Atlas will send the replacement item(s) upon successful receipt of the original item(s).
Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
5. Return Shipping Methods
Please return all items via ground shipping. Please note that third-party shippers, such as UPS Store, FedEx Kinko's, Mailbox Etc., and similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. Atlas Brace USA, LLC. does not reimburse these charges. Please do not return any items via COD; our shipping department cannot accept COD returns.
6. Return Shipping Costs
Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. In cases where Atlas has shipped an incorrect item, Atlas will reimburse the cost of ground shipping. Please enclose the receipt in the return package.
7. Return Address
Please return RMA items to the following address:
Atlas Brace USA, LLC.
ATTN: RMA # (number provided by customer service)
28010 Industry Dr.
Valencia, CA 91355